Thankful

11:36 AM

And so finishes another semester of school. Next week is finals (cue tears and craving comfort foods), then I get a week break before summer classes. If all goes well, I'll be graduating next July. It's still not completely sinking in.

This year has been amazing. By the last week of January I had a major answer to prayer that caught me off guard (but in an amazing way), I turned 20, threw an adoption shower for my aunt, and voted for the first time. It might not seem like a lot to you, but in the first four months of this year, I feel like I've lived a lot -- which is super exciting since Live is my one word for 2016.

I guess if I had to use one one to describe how I'm feeling, it would be thankful. God has sent so many blessings my way and it's a little overwhelming. I can't even begin to count my blessings. But I can try.

I'm thankful for....

friends who really care

my college and career sunday school class

warm weather

a boyfriend who encourages me 

pictures drawn for me by the adorable little munchkins I babysit

passing my latest lab exam with an A

woods to take a walk in

the freedom to vote

ways to keep in touch with friends that I haven't seen in forever

gift cards to my favorite store so I can get new clothes

new books (oh the smell of new books!!)

conquering my voice recital without forgetting words or tripping

not breaking my face when I ran into the door yesterday in front of my whole A&P class (let's not talk about it)

my brother and sister (they're hilarious, in a good way)

parents who understand that I'm stressed about finals

my amazing church family

the 2nd season of  Fixer Upper on netflix

answered prayer

getting to meet my new cousin soon!


What are you thankful for?

Emily
xoxo




2 comments:

  1. I love seeing lists like this! I think it's important to take a moment to reflect on what we're thankful for in the middle of all the craziness. Good luck with finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I definitely needed to take the time to count my blessings during all the stress :) Thank you!

      -Emily

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read and reply to each one!

All content belongs to me, Emily, unless otherwise stated. Powered by Blogger.