Renamed

Friday, March 13, 2015


I changed my blog name.

The decision came after much thought, I assure you. "The Climb" never felt like me. It was too generic for my liking, but I couldn't find the right name for my little corner of the world wide web. So I kept the name.

I finally sat down and thought a lot about what I like and what I do. I write. I bake. I photograph. I make music. I'm a country girl who loves all things vintage. I believe that pearls are always classy, backroads are better than highways, & sweet tea is a must.

All my brainstorming didn't bring any name ideas to mind. My lightbulb moment didn't come until I was on Pinterest one night. There was a hat with a quote on it that said something about pearls and camo--and I thought, "that's it."

My blog will still be a conglomeration of everything under the sun. Random is my middle name, after all. I'll still talk about writing, reading and movies. I'll still take pictures (because my camera is fixed!!) My blog name feels like "me" now. And while I may have may imperfections, I believe that we should all try to be ourselves. So I'm going to.


There will be more posts coming soon, I promise! I've had the flu for about a week now and am just starting to get better. So hopefully this post makes sense :)

Emily
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I'm so glad you're changing the things around you to reflect you better! I love seeing my blogging friends' blogs evolve with them!

    I'm so sorry you've had the flu, that sounds awful! Glad you're feeling better! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tagged you over on my blog! If you're up for doing it, I'd love to see what songs you pick! <3

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll go check it out now!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)