Twenty-Fifteen

10:30 PM




2014 flew by. It was filled with so many new experiences and lots of lessons. My word that I picked at the beginning of 2014 was "Adventure". Funny enough, my word choice seemed to pave my year. Oh so many adventures. Looking back, 2014 was a crazy year, a roller coaster. 
But it was a good year.

The past few days have been spent picking my brain, trying to think of this coming year. No words came to mind. Until tonight.

My word for 2015 is Fierce.

I want to live fiercely, to love fiercely. I want to not let fear hold me back. 




Fierce in Twenty-Fifteen


So what are my goals for 2015?

Blog more

Finish editing my novel & then start the sequel

Read lots of books

Stay organized


Make a new recipe once a week

Take 1 picture every day

Stop biting my nails (really need to stop this)

Go on another fun girls trip this summer

Workout every day

Step out of my comfort zone more

The new year means nothing if you're still in love with your comfort zone. #motivation


Happy New Year, everyone. 

~Emily
xoxo


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fierce! What an amazing word!!!! I love your goals, too (I also need to work at not biting my nails LOL.) I can't wait to read your future posts, too! I've missed you! <3

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've missed you, too! :)

      ~Emily

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a good year. I think I might just adopt your resolutions for myself. They are quite nice indeed. Particularly biting nails and making one recipe a week. I could do that... I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a good year. I always hate saying goodbye to the past year, but the thrill of the new year is so nice to look forward to.

      Looking back over my list, I think quitting nail biting might be the hardest for me LOL.

      ~Emily

      Delete
  3. A new recipe every week? That's one of the neatest goals I've heard.

    Go editing! Or anything writing for that matter. ;)

    I really love your word of the year best. Especially your reason behind it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love to cook/bake, so I thought it would be a good idea to tryout new foods!

      Editing is starting to get on my nerves, but I'm getting through it :)

      ~Emily

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts