Thankful for Grace

8:00 AM


Today I am thankful for....


friends that are family & family that are friends

a warm house

good food

dim Christmas lights and a fireplace

my soft camo sweatshirt

yoga pants

photographs

chocolate

coffee

music

traveling safety 

a friend who still loves me even though I knocked her over when we went ice skating

the three amazing kiddos that I babysit

international travel

snow covered trees

awesome parents

siblings who are my friends for life

my cowboy boots

Jesus saving me



I could go on forever, because I have so much to be thankful for. Honestly, I don't understand why I'm so blessed. All I can do is thank God for all that He has given to me, even though I don't come close to deserving it. I guess that's what you call grace.

Grace is what I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving.

What are you thankful for this year?


Emily
xoxo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts