Everyone Needs a Good Fairytale

Thursday, October 9, 2014


So there's this show called Once Upon a Time.

The 22 Most Convincing “Once Upon A Time” Fan Theories

My mom and I discovered it on Netflix (ah, Netflix).
And my family instantly fell in love with it.

We Are Both - Regina Plots an Escape Once Upon A Time TV Show

It's really clean.
And funny.
And the characters are lovable.

Once Upon A Time

It's about a bunch of fairytale characters that have been cursed by the Evil Queen
(from the story of Snow White) to the town of Storybrooke, Maine.
Nobody remembers who they really are. As far as they know, they have lived in 
Storybrooke their whole lives. That all changes when a little boy discovers a 
storybook and figures out that everyone is just a cursed fairytale character.

Once Upon a Time Season 2..love this show

Every episode ends with a cliff hanger.
Every. single. one.
Because of that, I am now caught up and the episodes and enjoying the new season.
Now I just have to wait until Sunday for the next episode.
Drat.

That awkward moment when Captain Hook becomes your favorite character. - Once Upon a Time.

^This guy right here is one of my favorite parts of the show.
Captain Hook. A 'dashing rapscallion.'
Didn't take long for him to win me over.
I think he's more charming than Prince Charming.
Hm.

Once Upon a Time - Captain Hook aka Killian Jones played by Colin O'Donoghue. #OnceUponATime #OUAT #TV_Show

That's all the promoting/fangirling I'll allow myself.
Just take my advice and try the show.
It's pretty good.

Emily
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS SHOW. I have only seen the first two seasons, though. :( But when I started it last year, it was so addicting! I <3 Storybrooke!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it is one of the most addicting shows out there!

      Delete
  2. Hey, I discovered your blog through the beautiful books linkup and I'm really enjoying it. I have never seen this show, but I've heard so much about it. I'll have to check it out now. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)