Adventure {Is Out There}

Saturday, February 22, 2014


Sunshine. Blue skies. Fluffy white clouds that don't even look real. 60 degrees. Spring fever has set in deep. I can't stop dreaming about warm summer nights, grass between my toes, and staying out under the stars with friends. Summer is one thing that I hold on to like a last piece of hope.

Apart from thinking about summer, I finally decided that my word for 2014 was adventure. Even if I don't have any "adventures", I want to have an adventurous spirit--basically, I want to try to be fearless (which was my word for 2013). So here's to being adventurous in 2014.

Don't ever stop trying different things,


via | the tao of dana


//


adventure


Destroy fear. Face it. Go.


“Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.”


As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen


Adventure.- but really.

Have a great weekend :)

Emily
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)