Funnies on the Fourth (Fourth Blogoversary, that is)

8:00 AM

So apparently, today is my blogoversary. Wow. I have been blogging since 2009--that's four years. A little crazy, isn't it? I still remember my mom suggesting that I start a blog. I wasn't sure about it, but I started one. And I realized that I liked to blog. I guess I just like writing down my thoughts--writing things out always helps me think a little clearer. Anyway, for my blogoversary, I thought that I would do a "haha" post--because I like to laugh (who doesn't?).

hahaha


Hahahahahahaha


have you seen my son??



bahahaha


 that is evil


I'm laughing so hard, I can't breath



 Wow


honestly. why can't more men be like him??


bahaha




Mario brothers can be bad for your health.


hahaha I'm laughing way too hard!!


YES


haha. The power of the Sherlockians




LOVE

Thank you to all of my awesome followers :)

Emily
xoxo


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This made me laugh!! Especially the last one, which I'd never seen before. And the bacon salad one is priceless! LOLOL.

    Happy Blogoversary, congrats on four years! Wow! :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you!! My favorite one is the Sherlock one, too :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts