Favorite Movies Tag

10:00 AM





Jamie tagged me over on her blog--and I've had a lot of fun putting this together. My favorite movies are in no particular order--they're just randomly thrown around. Probably, by the time I've posted this, I'll think of ten other movies that I love. Oh well. That's just the way that my mind works.

1: List favorite movies (in any format that you like and the movies do not have to be in order).
3: “Tag” other bloggers (optional).


Day 1: My favorite Disney Movie:: SOOO Hard to pick just one but Tangled is towards the top of my favorites list #Disney #30daydisneychallenge #Tangled

Tangled. This is one of my favorite movies. Whenever little kids hear me say that, they usually say, "But it's a little kid movie!!" Personally, I don't think so. Everyone can enjoy Tangled (at least, in my opinion they can). There is a great love story and it's hilarious. Also, I may or may not be in love with Eugene Fitzherbert.

Hunger Games Movie Review

The Hunger Games. The movie isn't as good as the book--there are a lot of slightly important parts that didn't make it into the movie (which makes me a little mad, but hey--it's just a movie). I still enjoyed the movie, though. I think the casting was near-perfect. Definitely one of my favorite movies. I can't wait until Catching Fire comes out in November. I think that it's going to be even better than the first movie (and hopefully it will follow the book a little better, too).


Les Mis movie poster!!! EEEE!!! So excited!

Les Mis. First, I fell in love with the music. Then, I read the book. I finally watched the movie and wasn't quite sure what to think--the musical doesn't really follow the book, and that bothered me a little. But then I watched it again, and--while I still wished it was closer to the book--I knew that it was going to be one of those movies that I wanted to watch again and again (though it is rather depressing. I limit myself on how many times I watch it). I was a little worried about how I would feel about there being no talking in the movie, but I honestly don't mind. The songs are beautiful and the story is so inspirational and if I don't stop now, I'm going to start fangirling.

I just now realized that when you flip this upside down it still says "the Princess Bride"

The Princess Bride. First of, I'd like to say that even my brother likes this movie. That is really saying something. This movie is hilarious and I go around quoting it all the time (I do that with tons of other movies, too. I have issues. Quoting issues). There's also a bit of nostalgia when I watch this movie, because I remember watching it with my momma when I was really little. So: If you haven't seen this movie, then go watch it.


Captain America

Captain America. What is not to love about this movie?? I'll admit--I'm in love with Steve Rogers (and I was before he was transformed into a much taller, muscular guy). He is so sacrificial. Every time he jumps on the grenade, my heart melts--why aren't there more people like him today?! There is also a lot of action in this movie, and I love action movies. And of course, there is a love story (I love love stories). I even got my friend to love this movie, and I was a little worried she wouldn't like it because of all the action. But she fell in love with Captain America, too. It's a good movie. Go watch it.


It's A Wonderful Life Ensemble Photo at AllPosters.com

It's a Wonderful Life. This is my favorite movie of all time. "George Bailey, I'll love you till the day I die." George Bailey is another of those fictional men that I'm in love with. This movie is so sweet. Even though it's a Christmas movie, I could watch it all year long. There is a lot of food for thought in this movie, too. We really do have a wonderful life, so don't ever throw it away. 


The Importance of Being Earnest

The Importance of Being Earnest. Ah, this movie. This movie. It was originally a play by Oscar Wilde, but it was made into a movie. And it just so happens to be one of my favorite movies. I love wit, and The Importance of Being Earnest is very witty. I can't really tell too much about it (I don't want to spoil anything), but this is another movie to watch. 



Peter Pan 2003. This is closest 2 Barrie's story vs. the Disney-fied version. Loved it. The 2 teen actors were perfect 4 the roles of Peter.

Peter Pan. This is one of my top favorite movies. Love, love, LOVE IT. In this version of Peter Pan, Peter is in love with Wendy (it's not really a spoiler, because it is made known from the beginning). I usually end up crying when I watch this movie, and feeling nostalgic for a few days afterward--and also find myself wishing that Peter Pan would appear at my window and take me away to Neverland for a little while (I'd get way too homesick to stay for a long time). I also love the soundtrack to this movie. Man oh man, now I think I might have to watch it. 


Anne of Green Gables! Absolutely one of the best movie series ever made. I often quote from my kindred spirit, Anne (with an E).

Anne of Green Gables. This is another one of those movies that I used to watch when I was real little, so of course, I enjoy watching it for that reason. But I love the story (side-note: I like the movie better than the book... I didn't really enjoy reading the book...) and I love Gilbert Blithe (I love a lot of fictional guys, as you can tell from this post). Anne & Diana's friendship reminds me and my best friend and I, and Anne is so melodramatic that I usually end up laughing my head off. The 2nd and 3rd Anne movies are good, too, but this one is the best.



There are a ton of other movies that I love, but these were the first ones that came to mind when I thought of my favorite movies. I'm sorry that there haven't been many posts lately--last week was insane (but very fun. There will be a post). Until then, have a great week!!



Emily
xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for doing the tag! I love your list; I like a lot of the same movies. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome! I enjoyed doing it :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts