A Good Night

Sunday, June 30, 2013




Family wiffleball game = too much fun to put into words.


I was informed by my 4 year-old cousin that I don't play the game right. After I struck out twice (it really wasn't a good night for me...), she said, "do it, Emily. Just do it." I think she was impatient that I hadn't even made contact with the ball.... [for the record, I did get a few hits after a while]


Quite honestly, I'm surprised there wasn't more cake gone, knowing my family. But there was also homemade ice-cream, so I think people ate more of that than anything else.



My graduation party was yesterday. It wasn't a big affair--it was just my family, and I always have the best times with my family. We ate and then played wiffleball (we probably should have played before we ate...), and then we all got tired and sat around for a while. The new baby in the family was also there--he got passed around all night long--he's so sweet and beautiful. After a little bit of rest, my cousin (who is also one of my best friends in the world) and I played one-on-one volleyball until my brother joined in. It was a good night. It was a good night because I have the best family ever.

Emily
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!!! It's so exciting to graduate and it looks like you had a great time! And I ADORE your cake, it is sooo pretty!!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did have a great time :) Yeah, I thought that it was pretty (we bought it, so I can't take the credit.hehe).

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)