Almost Summer

Thursday, May 16, 2013









It was the most beautiful day of the year (so far) today. So, I took the opportunity to enjoy the day. I grabbed a book (Catching Fire :D) and a lawn chair, then sat out in the sun. Unfortunately I was a little unwise and forgot to put sunscreen on--I never think I need sunscreen until I have a bad sunburn. Today was no different. My right should is red as a tomato and so sore. But I enjoyed the *almost* summer day. How's your *almost* summer going?


Emily xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful, I wish I could do that but I would be burned to a crisp by our 102 degree weather. *sob* Thankfully, my new bedroom is actually the coolest room in the house, so I'm gearing up for some great indoor time this summer for when the temperatures are super crazy! Haha!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I actually love hot weather. 102 is a bit (okay, more than a bit) too high though. hehe :D

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)