A New Chapter

9:58 PM



Wow. What can I say? This week has been crazy. Tonight was the last Youth Night of the school year at our church (every month, the teens take a Sunday night to run the service). It was my last one ever. It was also the last one for three of my friends. We're all graduating. It's really bittersweet. The four of us sang a song together and I felt myself start to get choked up. I don't want it to be over. Sure, I'm ready to move on the next chapter in my life. But I don't want to finish this chapter. It's sad that in order to have a new beginning, something has to end.


I don't really have words. And I only want to blog when I have words to say. I'm more for quality, not quantity. So I'll go now. And think. And pray. Pray and thank God for my wonderful friends and all the years that God has given me with them. Because I am so thankful.






This^ is so true.


~Emily xoxo



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is sad but sweet; I really connected with your one line about having something begin, you need something to end. *sob* That is my life story right now. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Yes, it's a very bittersweet time of life. I'm in a major nostalgic/sentimental mood. And I've been praying for you, Jamie :)

      Delete
  2. I wish someone would have mentioned that it was going to be a youth night at church... I would have definitely been there. Especially if I would have known it was going to be your last one! :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry. I thought that you knew, since your mom knew. I think us seniors are singing the same song on Sunday...

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts