One Decade

6:11 PM


My little sister is 10 years old today.

A whole decade.

I'm having a hard time letting that sink in. That little baby with the reddish hair is now a tall girl with wavy, light blond hair. She's got beautiful blue eyes and always have a witty comeback.

How is she 10? Where did the time go?

I know that I could be a better big sister. Sometimes I lose my temper. Sometimes I forget what it's like to be 10.

So I'm going to try to be a better big sister during the next decade of my little sissy's life.

Happy Birthday, Scout  :) Your big sissy loves you lots--more than you will ever know. xoxo

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Awes You are a wonderful big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Happy Birthday to your sister! March 12 is National Baked Scallops Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts