Ideas Abound

Wednesday, March 13, 2013




I have about a million ideas for stories swirling around in my head right now. Some are old ideas, some are new. And I have such a hard time deciding which ones to go with. Usually, I start them and write with them until I feel like moving onto something else (that wasn't the case with Beginning of the End, though). I can't wait to start some of these ideas :)










Forever Love ~ This is the story of Aly Parker. Her older brother was killed in a motorcycle accident when he was only 17 years old, and after his death, Aly's parent's just blanked out. All they do is sit around the house in silence, absorbed in their grief. Aly lives a miserable life, only finding joy when she visits her older sister and brother-in-law. Everyday, Aly prays for an adventure. And one summer... Her prayers are answered.













Gangster Novel ~ I don't have a name for this novel, and I don't really have a plot--I just know that it has something to do with gangsters. I've always been fascinated by the 20's gangsters, so... Yeah. I'm pretty excited to write this :)





















Titanic Novel ~ Another novel with no name. I have somewhat of a plot for this, but it's still being planned. Unfortunately, novels about the Titanic are hard to write because... Well, everyone knows the ending AND there are so many stories on this topic that it's difficult to come up with an original story.













Do you come up with a bunch of different story ideas at once? If you do, do you jump from one to the other, or focus on one?

xoxo, Emily

6 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading your posts, Emily, I'm sorry I haven't been able to comment on them all!

    I love all your book ideas, they're very different from one another, which is so much fun! I really like your cover for Forever Love, too!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jamie. That's ok :)

      Thank you so much! The cover for Forever Love is probably my favorite cover that I've ever made (my others weren't ever very good haha). I love hearing input on my ideas! :)

      Delete
  2. Great ideas! I have trouble a LOT of the time trying to come up with ideas for writing... haha :) I love your blog! I'm following :)xx And you are SOO beautiful... omgoodness! have a great day, love! <3

    Kisses,
    Isabelle xx <3

    Singing4life-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much, Isabelle!! :)

      Delete
  3. Each one of those sounds like they would make a great story Em! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)