Shine On

Tuesday, February 5, 2013



First off, thanks to Jamie for awarding me this :) I'm going to have fun answering your questions!




The Shine On Award Rules:
shineonaward1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you. 
2. Post the badge on your blog. 
3. Answer the questions posed to you. Regardless of how out-of-left-field they may be.
4. Nominate five bloggers who shine a little light in your day and be sure to notify them.
5. Issue some questions you’d like them to answer.







What’s your favorite comedy movie or tv show that you’ve seen? Oh my goodness, this is a tough question. Of course, Downton Abbey is my favorite show of all time, but I guess that isn't really a comedy (although it can be pretty funny at times).Off the top of my head, I'm going to say The Princess Bride--it's hilarious!

The Avengers or the X-Men and why? The Avengers--I've never seen the X-Men. But the Avengers is pretty cool, so I'm guessing that I would like that better anyway. :)


What is one of your favorite carnival rides? Hm... Well, if it's just a small carnival-type-thing, then I like the carousel. There's something classic about it. If we're talking about an amusement park type of thing, then I love roller coasters (it's more of a love-hate relationship, actually). To be honest, though, I like most rides. Except for the ones that look like they'll kill me. I stay away from them.


Who do you like more in films, the heroes or the villians? Why? It totally depends on who the heroes and villians are. I like heroes for the most part--but then again, sometimes I feel bad for the villians. If I feel like the villian is misunderstood (like Guy of Gisbourne on BBC Robin Hood), then I like them. But I usually like heroes.

Is there something that comes with the territory of blogging that you struggle with–is it hard for you to write your posts, schedule them, come up with the post ideas, ect? I find it hard to post consistently. Once I get done with school, I usually just want to read, play the piano, or work on one of my novels. When I do make or find the time to blog, sometimes I have a hard time coming up with things to post about. Lately, though, I've been telling myself only to post when I have an idea, because I'm not blogging to say something, I'm blogging because I have something to say--does that make sense? 


Favorite ice cream. Chocolate & vanilla twist (soft serve) with colored sprinkles :) 


If you could meet your blogging friends, who would you like to meet and where and how would you like to meet them? Hmmm... I think it would be cool to meet Jamie. It would just be cool maybe to go to some huge monument or something and all of a sudden say, "Hey, there's one of my blogging buddies!!"


Okay..... 

Now, I think that I'm only going to award two bloggers, because I can't really think of too many other people. So....

Maria
Hannah

My questions:

What is your biggest fear?
If you had one wish, what would it be? (You can't wish for more wishes, OR wish to wish for more wishes!)
Dream vacation spot?
What is the most inspirational song for you?
Do you like to write? If you do, what time-period is your favorite to write in and why?
If there was one moment in history that you could go back to, what would it be--and why?

Okay, that's it! :)


xoxo, Emily


1 comment:

  1. Yay! I loved all your answers; I need to see Downtown Abbey. Shouldn't be too hard because my Mom got interested in it on her own! :P Glad you enjoyed the tag!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)