Nothing Like It

8:04 PM


There isn't really anything in the world quite like music. It captures nearly every emotion imaginable--with mere notes. I'm able to express myself through music. Nothing helps calm me down more than sitting down at my piano and letting my fingers run over the keys, searching for chords that will bring my feelings to life. Even writing stories doesn't equal the way music makes me feel.




I hate to go a day without listening to music. In fact, I can't remember the last time I went a day (or even two) without listening to music. I can't stop whistling, or humming, or even just dancing around the house (I like to dance).





Music is a huge part of my life--it always has been, and I'm sure that it always will be. And I'm completely okay with that. I play the piano, flute, and just started taking voice lessons. It's hard to explain the feeling I get when I'm making music. There isn't really anything else like it. 


Music turns everyday emotions into something I can hear. I can express myself through music. Maybe that's why I love it so much.

What do you think about music? Why do you love/not love it?



xoxo, Emily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts