2013

Friday, January 4, 2013


2013. A new year. I can't believe it's here. But I love it. Letting go of 2012 wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Is that a good sign??

The year actually didn't start off too well. I was got sick at exactly midnight on new year's eve--when 2013 came in. New year's day was spent on the couch feeling miserable. But I'm better now, thank goodness, and I'm ready to start the new year.

I have so many plans for this year. I want to learn to really focus on my piano, learn to play guitar, edit my finished novels... And most importantly, I want to show Christ's love in all I do and say. I want to be always be a friend, to be a better daughter and sister. I want to look back on 2013 and say, "Yep. That was a good year. I have no regrets."

I want this year to be an adventure.

Yes, a big adventure.

xoxo, Emily

2 comments:

  1. I was sick through the New Year too and this cold is still dragging on! Grrrr I wish it would go away!

    I'm looking forward to 2013 but it sounds so weird! Hopefully the year itself won't be weird! Lol!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hopefully it won't be weird! haha

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)