So This Is Christmas

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas was wonderful. For me, it started on Sunday night, at our church's candlelight service. The next day, two of my best friends came over for a few hours. Then it was time to head to my grandparent's, where we ate, read the Christmas story, opened presents, and ate some more. Let me tell you, brownie sundaes are A.Maz.Ing.


While we were opening presents, we looked outside and.... It was snowing. Actually snowing. On Christmas Eve. This is the stuff that dreams are made out of, my friends. It doesn't get much better than snow on Christmas Eve. There wasn't a lot of snow, but just to see the soft white flakes come floating to the ground is enough. 

Christmas night, I went to spend Christmas with all my cousins at my other grandparent's house. There was tons of good food (seriously. tons.), lots of laughs, and the two best little kids in the whole wide world (one of which is learning to walk!). 


My Christmas was amazing, so say the least. Why? Because it was with the people that I care most about (and the snow helped a lot too). My favorite presents? A leather jacket and a cookbook (everything I got was amazing, though). And to top off my great Christmas--it's snowing like crazy right now :) 

Yes, my Christmas was is wonderful. How was yours?

xoxo, Emily





1 comment:

  1. Oooh, a leather jacket! SWEET! :D

    I had a wonderful Christmas and I will have to dust off my keyboard and post about it real soon here! :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)