December Nights... And Days...

Monday, December 17, 2012


Well.

It's December already. And I haven't posted in a long time. Life has been super crazy. Christmas is always that way. But I love Christmas anyway.

Two of my good friends are home from college, so I had a wonderful time getting to see them again. And last night was the Christmas cantata at my church. One of my best friends and I were the narrators. It went really well. We had a lot of fun working on the cantata, but I'm glad that it's over. I also got my ears pierced today-- and it actually didn't hurt too bad.

Whew. December is a busy month.

Hopefully I'll be able to write a real post sometime this week. Until then, I'd like to share one of my favorite Christmas songs with you.


Happy December :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)