Christmas Love

7:18 PM



I love making Christmas cookies.
Eating Christmas cookies and a ton of other goodies that I probably shouldn't be eating. 
Watching Christmas movies that I've always watched with my family, and feeling memories start to surface.


I love listening to Christmas music.
Hearing it play in all the stores.
Rushing around, trying to find presents that my family & friends will love. 


I love spending time with family and friends.
Remembering all the Christmases that I've spent with them.
Singing "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" with my best friend every time I see her.



I love the mystery of Christmas. 
Wanting to know what is under the tree--but not truly wanting to know.


And I even love getting wrapped up by my friends--and nearly suffocating.
And the green bow that they put on my nose.
And how it looks in my room, stuck on my dresser.
And how I will look at that green bow year after year, remembering the great Christmases with great people.
And how much love I feel at Christmas.


Merry Christmas
xoxo, Emily

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts