The Next Big Thing

1:21 PM


Hey everyone :) I was tagged in a writing tag by Jamie over at Through Two Blue Eyes. Since I love writing and tags.... It should be really fun! :)

What is the working title of your book? Right now, it's called Blood Red and it is book 2 in the Rebel Trilogy. I probably won't keep the title, but it will have to do for now.
Where did the idea for the book come from? I started to think about where our country could be in 50 years. What could happen? What has happened to other countries in the past? I decided to write about what the future could bring.
What genre does your book fall under? YA Fiction.
What actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? This is a tough question. There are some characters that I can't find the right actor for. But I do have actors for others.

Hayden Christensen as Riley Kale.










Alexander Ludwig as Seth Bowen










Diego Boneta as Vince Mason











Astrid Berges-Frisbey as Aaralyn Scott












Jake Abel as Jay Murry









What is the one sentence synopsis of your book? Haha, one sentence doesn't seem long enough... After war is declared, the Rebels realize that all their secrets have fallen into the hands of the Government, and it is only a matter of time before the worst happens--but there is no possible way to prevent it.
Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? Once I'm done with Blood Red, I plan on sending it to some publishing houses and *hopefully* it will get accepted. Of course, the first book in the trilogy will have to be accepted first :)
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? I haven't finished it yet, but I'm guessing it shouldn't take too much longer.
What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? Haha, I have no idea.
Who or what inspired you to write this book? Nothing really inspired me to do it. I just got the idea for it and thought... "Hmm, I should write a book about this."
What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? Like I said before, this book is the second book in a trilogy and takes place after... well, after the first book :p (Six months after the first book, to be exact)  The trilogy is set about 70 years from now in a country that is totally corrupt. A group a Rebels decides to rebel against the Government and take back their country. This is the continuing story of their struggle.


And since I'm really hungry and need to go eat... I'm just going to say that anyone who wants to do this tag can :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I like the idea of a futuristic setting; so much can happen in stories like that! :) Glad you liked the tag!

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts