Dear NaNoWriMo...

Sunday, November 4, 2012


Dear NaNoWriMo,

It seems that you and I have gotten off to a bad start. I wasn't able to write Thursday (I forget why), I didn't write a lot of words on Friday, and on Saturday, I had to go to the store. Don't even mention today. Between church, taking family pictures and Christmas cantata practice, I barely have time to write this (as it is, I just realized that I have to leave in 20 minutes... Prepare for a short post).

I feel a little better when I remember that last year, I hadn't even heard of NaNo until it had been going on a week--I just jumped in. And I still won.

But I've been planning for NaNo 2012 for weeks. So why is everything happening at once? I guess that I'll just have to accept the craziness and work along as best that I can.

This week is going to be different, though. I'm going to make it different. Hopefully.

Sincerely,
              A Frustrated Writer.


Are you doing NaNo? If you are, how is it going?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)