We Went Camping

3:59 PM












My weekend was spent camping--complete with playing cards, campfires, and freezing (freezing wasn't very fun... But I tried to deal with it). I was also reminded that my family really knows how to cook. The food was oh-so yummy :) What I really enjoyed, though, was the beauty. One morning I rode my bike down to the lake. A chilly wind made ripples on the lake and blew wisps of hair in my eyes. The air was so clean and fresh. Water lapped against the docks. I was surrounded by bright mountains. And I wondered how there could ever be a more beautiful picture.

But then, I've said that before.

How was your weekend?



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. So pretty! My family loves to go camping.

    My weekend was stressful, especially Sunday but things got better once I was able to talk to my best friend after church. Friends are amazing things. :)

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      I agree, friends are amazing :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts