It's That Time

Wednesday, October 3, 2012



There comes a certain time of year when the leaves start to change, and the air turns crisp.

The leaves turn a bright orange color, the sky seems bluer.  


It's time to bring out the hats and boots, and sip on some hot tea or hot chocolate.


And all this means that it's time to go back. Where? To one of my favorite places.
I'm going camping this weekend.
Because of that, I won't be posting until next week. But I'll have plenty of pictures when I'm back.


2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be camping with you guys... I miss camping and relaxing... :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have come up on Sunday. And the rest of the family, too. Camping is always more fun when cousins are there :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)