Writing Challenge~Day 3//Soundtrack

7:53 PM


Today's challenge is to make a soundtrack for your novel/writing project. I kept adding songs... So I finally had to tell myself that I could only pick ten songs... I cheated and chose eleven :p The real names of the songs are after the soundtrack names


 
Ending Credits//I Won't Let Go--Rascal Flatts
 
 
Ghosts//Rue's Farewell--Hunger Games Soundtrack

 
Riley's Theme//Superman (It's Not Easy)--Five for Fighting
 

Change//The Giving--Michael W. Smith


Brynn's Theme//A Place in This World--Taylor Swift


Too Easy//Frost Giant Battle--Thor Soundtrack

 
The Battle//Battle of the Heroes--John Williams

 
New Feelings//An Ideal Marriage--Downton Abbey Sountrack
 
 War Games//Up is Down--Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack
 
Beginning of the End//Deep Shadows: Hunger Games Trailer
 
Dark Night//Mermains--Pirates of the Caribbean Soundtrack


~~~~~~~~


So what's the feel of your novel's soundtrack? Sweet? Melancholy? Epic (I love epic movie soundtrack's for this novel... I just wanted to do individual songs for this post)? Does your character have any theme songs?






The challenge for tomorrow is to give an excerpt from your book (if you haven't started writing yet, that's ok--you can do whatever you want!!)




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great soundtrack; I really loved The Giving, I'd never heard it before and it was beautiful! I like all the epic music, too. And John Williams rocks. :D

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, John Williams does totally rock!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts