A Rambling

Thursday, September 20, 2012


Last night, I. Watched. Episode 1 of Season 3 of Downton Abbey! I thought I was going to have to wait until January, but it turns out I was wrong :D Through whole episode, I had a huge grin on my face. I think I freaked my mom out just a little.... But seriously, I was so happy, I nearly screamed.



Saturday is the local fall festival. My band is playing at it and... I'm kind of freaking out 1) because I'm nervous and 2) because it's really exciting. The three of us girls are getting together Saturday morning to do our hair :p We have been discussing the possibility of crowd surfing, too :D (it's totally unrealistic, but I'm allowed to dream, aren't I??)


Tomorrow night, I'm going to hang out with some friends at a youth activity. The whole youth group is going to have supper together and then play some games. It will be fun, as always. And very--VERY--loud (as always).
Source: pbs.twimg.com via Emily on Pinterest


This past weekend, our church had a three-day teen rally. It was amazing. The games were fun, and I got to hang out with my friends--but most importantly, a lot of teens came to trust Christ as their Savior :) So the rally was definitely awesome (in the full sense of the word--not the flippant way that most teens use "awesome").





I feel like this^ pretty much sums up my life right now :) Have a great week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)