Turn Up the Music

9:32 PM


Most of my time is taken up with music. I listen to my MP3 every chance I get--when I loose it I feel so lost.



Why do I love music so much? Because music is what feelings sound like. I get so excited when I find a song that I can relate to--something that captures exactly what I'm feeling.



And when I think about it, that's one of the reasons why my friends and I started our band. When I write songs, I'm able to turn my feelings into something tangible. It's not just that, though. I like to make music that other people can relate to. I want my music to find people right where they are in life, stop them in their tracks and make them say, "Wow. This is exactly what I'm going through--captured in a song."
  


Music just isn't just a bunch of notes that sound amazing together. Music is a sound--or group of sounds--that sound beautiful to us. The sound of my baby cousin laughing is music to me. Crickets chirping. Grass rustling in the breeze. The sounds of my friends having a good time. Music is beauty that we don't see but hear.



I can listen to music 24/7 and never get enough. Music will continue to sink into my head, and be stored there, for a time when I can relate to it. Songs will pour out of my mind and onto paper, to be played by my band. My fingers will always tingle to play the piano, and I won't ever be able to keep myself from singing.


 Music has always been a big part of my life. Nothing can ever take my love away from music. I'm going to be craving the melodies and harmonies my whole life. My heart will always race when I hear an amazing song.

 

What would I do without my music?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts