End-of-Summer Bash

2:50 PM







"Cousin Emi, I want your camera."




{The last two pictures were taken by my cousin Natalie}


Getting together with my cousins is one of my favorite things to do. 1.) Because my cousin are amazing 2.) because we usually have homemade ice-cream when we hang out :p. I took a million baby-pictures, played wiffle-ball, and hit myself in the head by hitting a foul ball (then everyone laughed....). To say the least, I had a really good time.



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cousins are the best things ever. My two cousins were my only real friends growing up.

    ~Jamie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cousins are all older than me (except one), but we are still close. They're like big brothers and sisters.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts