A Tag...

Friday, August 17, 2012

100 Truths.

1.Real name: Emily Paige

2. Nicknames(s): Do you really want all of them? I'll just give three: Em, Emi, and Ema.

3. Zodiac Sign: I have no idea

4. Male or female: Female.

5. Elementary School: Kindergarten and 1st: public school. The rest, homeschool (my house)

6. Middle School: My house

7. High School: My house :)

8. Natural Hair color: Dark blonde.

9. Tall or short: To say I'm tall would be a lie... I'm 5'2"

11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans all the way :)

12. Phone or Camera: Mmmm... that's really hard... I think I'm going to choose camera, though.

13. Health freak: Not really. I can be but.... it's very rare that I am.

14. Orange or Apple: Depends on my mood..

15. Last movie you saw: Well, it's not really a movie... But I've been watching Downton Abbey like crazy. I'm going to start season two tonight. It's amazing. But I'll have to save my ranting on it for another post ;)

16. Eat or Drink: Drink. I'd drink sweet iced-tea or coffee all day long if I could.

18. Pepsi or Coke: Coke!! It's tied with sweet tea for the perfect summer drink.

HAVE YOU EVER?

19. Been in an airplane: Nope. I'd love to someday, though.

21. Been in a car accident: Yes, two. Thankfully, they weren't anything serious.

22. Been in a fist fight: Haha, no. Though I once accidentally punched my brother while I was trying to do a sit-up (long story, but I promise it was on accident).

23. First piercing: My ear. That was like a horror movie, 'cuz they did it wrong.

24. First best friend: My brother <3 p="p">
25. First award: No idea whatsoever. I won a costume contest in Kindergarten. That was pretty amazing.

26. First crush: I was two... lol

27. First word: My parents have led me to believe that I just started talking all at once :D

29. Last person you talked to in person: My momma. I told her how amazing supper was (and really, it was superb).

30. Last person you texted: Maria.

31. Last person you watched a movie with: It was actually with three people: Momma, my bro, and my sissy.

32. Last food you ate: BBQ chicken and pasta salad. My mom also made corn on the cob, but I don't like it. Is that weird--not liking corn on the cob? Everyone says it is...

33. Last movie you watched: Um, I thought I already answered this question... ???

34. Last song you listened to: Can't Fight this Feeling Anymore

35. Last thing you bought: Hmmm. I seriously can't remember... I think it was a Michael Buble CD. (Seriously, that dude is so wonderful).

36. Last person you hugged: My sissy :)

FAVE:

37. Food: Chocolate! And don't tell me it isn't a food... 'Cuz it is.

38. Art/Band: Rascal Flatts!!

39. Bottoms: Jeans in the winter, and jean shorts in the summer.

40. Flower: Wild Roses.

41. Animal: I have a things for dogs :) Specifically, German shepherds.

42. Colors: Pretty much any shade of blue. Red is cool, too. I also like bright orange and bright green.

43. Movies: I like too many movies to list. But I love it when action, romance, mystery, & comedy are all built into one.

44. Subjects: Literature and music. And History. And lunch :D

HAVE YOU EVER:

(Put an X in the brackets if yes)

45. [] fell in love with someone. Other than fictional characters, no.

46. [X] celebrated Halloween.

47. []had your heart broken... Again, I don't think so. Unless you're counting the times when I realized that I would probably never get to marry certain fictional characters. Because... they aren't... real.

48. [] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone. ha! This has never happened--and (hopefully) never will.

49. [X] had someone question my state of mind. My friends do it allll the time. I think hope it's jokingly.

51. [] been married.

52. [X] had a broken bone.

53. [X] did something I regret.

54. [X] broke a promise.

55. [X] hid a secret. Duh, Christmas time is all about secrets haha.

56. [X] pretended to be happy.

57. [X] met someone who changed your life.

58. [] pretended to be sick. I don't think I have.

59. [X] left the country.

60. [X] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.

61. [X] cried over the silliest thing.

62. [] ran a mile. I'm not sure...

63. [] went to the beach with your best friend. I am going to do this someday.

64. [X] got into an argument with your friends. I have kind of had an argument with one of my best friends. Luckily it wasn't anything serious :)

65. [] hated someone.

66. [X] stayed single for 2 years. Haha, I've been single my whooooole life.

DOING NOW:

67. Eating: Nothing. I'm full from supper.

68. Drinking: Nothing.

69. Listening: Phantom of the Opera :) It's awesome music, I must say. So go listen to it. Now. And by the way, the best Phantom EVER is Hugh Panaro. Just sayin'.

70. Sitting/Laying: Sitting in a chair in the living room.

71. Plans for today: It's 5:30, so the day is almost over. But my plans for tonight? Watch some Downton Abbey!

72. Waiting: For my bro to get done using the tv so I can watch Downton Abbey.

YOUR FUTURE:

73. Want kids? Yes. I love babies and little kids sooo much.

74. Want to get married? Yes :)

75. Career: I want to be a wife, mommy, and a writer.

76. Live: Happily ever after.

77. Piercing: None.

78. Romantic or spontaneous: Romantic.

81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationship

82. Looks or personality: Personality, but looks are always nice. lol

HAVE YOU EVER:

83. Lost glasses/contacts: Nope I have never lost my glasses :) I always keep them in their case on my dresser.

84. Snuck out of a house: Yes. It's usually when I'm hiding from my brother or sister.

85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: Other than in an air-soft war.... Not really.

86. Killed somebody: haha, um, NO.

87. Broken someone's heart: Not that I know of.

88. Been in love: I fall in love with fictional characters all the time. But.. I've been asked this already :p

89. Cried when someone died: Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

90. Yourself: Hmm... Somewhat, sometimes.

91. Miracles: Yes.

92. Love at first sight: I'm don't think so. But that's a whole other post :D

93. Heaven: Yes.

94. Santa Clause: Nope. And I never have.

95. The Easter Bunny: Haha noooooo.

96. Kiss on the first date:  Ehh, no.

TRUTHFULLY:

97. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Not really. I'm here with my mom, dad, bro and sis. So I'm good :)

98. Do you know who your real friends are: Yes. Thank goodness. I've been blessed with amazing friends.

99. Do you believe in God: Yes, I do.

100. Do you want to grow up: I'm somewhere in between yes and no.



I tag anyone who wants to do this. Just because I'm too tired to anybody ;) hehe.







2 comments:

  1. This was the coolest thing ever! I love your answers; blunt and honest! :D Could I do this sometime?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)