I'm Still Alive

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wellll...... I haven't posted since May 12th. Wow. I feel so low. Seriously. How can you ever forgive me?

I have some valid reasons, though. Baseball makes my life crazy. Don't believe me? Ask the rest of my family. Also, I want to Hammond a week or two ago. But--I got sick. And I stayed sick for a little over a week. I'm still getting better. So... Those are my reasons. Lame? Not really, no. Do I still feel bad? Absolutely, yes. That's why I'm posting.

I don't really have anything to post about right now. I'm on my mom's computer, so I can't post any Hammond pictures :/ I have to post them soon, though, because we're going to an amusement park on Sunday. And I'm going to be posting the pics from that :) (By the way, Londan is turning 3 next Tuesday. Craziness....)

I have so much to talk about--I plan on posting a few reviews: One of BBC's Sherlock; and  of course, The Hunger Games--books 1, 2, and 3 (I love them :))--but not just yet. That should keep you on the edge of your seats ;)

Basically, this post was to let y'all know that I'm still alive. And well. Err... Slightly well ;) Anyway, that's all for now, but--assuming that I will not have a relapse of sickness--I will post again SOON.

So peace and hair grease, everyone. I'm gonna watch Robin Hood. My show. With Allan a Dale. ;)) *smug little evil smile*

Ta-ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)