A Mix Post

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sooo..... A week ago,  I was in NYC. I'd put pictures on here... But I didn't really take too many. I was too busy staring upward ;) lol

On Thursday, I went to see the Hunger Games with my mom and Sarah. It was a little disappointing, but I was still so excited. Like, so excited, I didn't even really eat any popcorn. Yeah. That excited. I really like it (despite the fact that it was a little disappointing)--they did a realy good job of casting. Like.... Gale and Peeta. Ohhhh yessssss......


My Hunger Games :) They are so good.

Ooooo!!! Guess what?! My dad just fixed our dirt bike! Yay! Anyway... That was the random shout-out for today....

I thought I'd do a little tag that had to do with my main character of Beginning of the End, Brynn Mason. Here goes :)

1. What is their favourite type of shoes?
Boots. Brynn needs shoes that have a good grip for climbing, fairly quiet for running through the woods, heavy-duty for safety, and fit perfectly just 'cuz. Her boots are her best bet.

2. Do they journal?
No. She doesn't have the time, and she sees no need to. There are some things in her life that she would much rather forget.

3. What’s their favorite animal?
She doesn't really think much about animals. Horses are good for riding; cattle are good for meat and milk; chickens are good for eggs and meat. But when it comes to actually liking animals, and not what they're good for, Brynn likes dogs. She loves Shep, the shaggy mutt that belongs to the Kearney.

4. What does their average day look like?
Wake up. Throw on clothes and eat. Run out the door and stroll around camp, seeing what's going on. Try and help where possible. Take treks all around the Mason Valley. Do some training. Head back to camp and eat supper. Go to bed.

5. Night owl or morning person? (Optional: What time do they usually wake up? Go to bed?)
She wakes up early and goes to bed late. It's not at all rare for her to go a night or two without any sleep.

6. Do they have a sweet tooth?
Yes, though it's not as strong as her love for big cooked meals, like Thanksgiving.

7. What colors are their bedroom?
Brynn's bedroom is just a plain white, with white curtains.

8. Can they cook?
Yes, though she doesn't do it too often. Brynn sometimes makes meals for the Kearney, and is very good at cooking over an open fire.


9. What is their favorite household chore?
Brynn doesn't have any household chores. She has no family (other than cousins Erik and Vince) and has no responsibilities in the house. All the cooking and cleaning is done by Erik's housekeeper, an older lady named Sally.

10. Favorite kind of tea?
Brynn likes Earl Grey tea, because it's got a hint of spicy-ness, though she hardly ever gets it. Usually, she just has to make tea from pine needles.

Well, that's all for today. I'm going to go outside and check out the dirt bike. TTFN! (if you don't get that, you obviously don't get Tigger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)