Writing

6:18 PM

So.... I've been in a writing mood lately. I've been working on character sketches for Beginning of the End like crazy, and I even started to rewrite it. Instead of writing from an omnipresent point of view, I've changed Beginning of the End to 1st person. In my opinion, it's easier to write. It's kind of limiting; I miss the freedom of being able to jump around. But I really think that for this story, 1st person is the best choice.

Also... (And this excites me very much).... Since I was sooo disappointed with the 3rd season of Robin Hood, I've decided to rewrite it myself :D I'm pretty excited. This way, I can have everything end the way I want it to :) lol.

Anyway, that's all for now. I've got a million things to do (as far as writing goes). Hopefully I'll have some more posts soon! :)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts