Rain, Rain...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

We have had so much rain in the past year (and now this year, too), that  really... I'm starting to get just a wee bit tired of it. I'm not bein' funny.

However... I always seem to get into writing mode on rainy days. I'm not sure if it's because I can't go outside, or because I'm writing about the Civil War, and the Civil War is depressing, and rain is depressing--I don't know. But, either way, I feel like writing. Awesome.

I re-watched the 1st and 2nd seasons of Robin Hood. I refuse to acknowledge the existence of the 3rd season. 'Nuff said.

I've also been seriously contemplating my Rebel Saga. I have so many ideas--most of which involve HUGE changes. I feel like asking for advice... But it's my story and no one can write it but me. That's just the way it goes. Anyway, I was hoping that I could start to work on my Rebel Saga soon, since I've finished the first draft of Rebel Yell. But, now that I am completely and utterly undecided, I think that it would be best to wait until NaNoWriMo 2012, so I can spend from now until November to decide what I'm doing. Because it will seriously probably take that long.

To help my brain cells flowing, I decided to play around with some Rebel Saga book covers. :) Heehee, what would I do without Photoshop?

You've already seen this one.






Like I said, I'm just playing around. What I've discovered, though (as far as writing the Rebel Saga goes), is that since I'm in Robin Hood mode right now... well, my ideas have been turning Robin Hood-ish. My heroine has stayed the same... but I'm picturing my hero as Allan a Dale *facepalm*. I think I need to watch some other movie or TV show over and over again. Like the Blue and the Gray or even Scooby Doo. That would help me forget.

Well, now it's off to work on editing Rebel Yell like I originally planned to do. I seriously have short term memory loss....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)