Finally!!!

Saturday, March 3, 2012




Today, after waiting patiently semi-patiently for the newest additions to my CD collection--Michael Buble CDs!!!!!


~Songs~
The Best is Yet to Come
It Had Better Be Tonight [Love this song!!! It was in the Pink Panther!]
Me & Mrs. Jones
I'm Your Man
Comin' Home Baby
Lost
Call Me Irresponsible
Wonderful Tonight
Everything
I've Got the World on a String
Always on My Mine
That's Life
Dream



~Songs~
Cry Me a River
All of Me
Georgia on my Mine
Crazy Love
Haven't Met you Yet [awesome song!!!!]
All I Do is Dream of You [a seriousy pleasant surprise! This song is from Singin' in the Rain]
Hold on
Heartache Tonight
You're Nobody Till Somebody Loves You
Baby (You've got What it Takes)
Hollywood
At This Moment
Stardust
Whatever it Takes




Of course, I'm going to be playing this non-stop!!! 


3 comments:

  1. he's cute:) and I love the close-up pic of the truffles. I like Maid Marian too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. He's got an awesome voice :) But.. what does Maid Marion have to do with it??? Just wondering? =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL just realized that I said thanks cuz you said Michael Buble was cute... *facepalm* I meant "yeah" lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)