Dream

Monday, March 19, 2012

I had a Robin Hood marathon... Awesomeness.....

Anyway, it's been a beautiful week. The weather has been amazing the days were all so beautiful (which I guess falls under amazing. heehee). All in all, the week had a lot of scope for the imagination.

Imagining and dreaming go hand and hand; they are both so dangerous. And yet without them, life would be so dull. It wouldn't really be life at all, no would it?



Dreaming makes the gray days better.


Ever cloud has a silver lining.


Yes, I wish on stars. Because it's good to dream.


I dream because anything is possible.



Always dream. Always look for the butterflies and castles in the clouds.

Never stop hoping that something good is going to happen.


Dream. Dream no matter what.




1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)