Quotes of Robin Hood

7:18 PM

Watching: ROBIN HOOD!!!!!
Feeling: Totally in love with this show... and a Certain Character....
Drinking: Mocha Cuppachino Hot Chocolate :)
Listening to: My fingers typing on the keyboard
Thinking: About how cool BBC Robin Hood is.
    
                                                      I am totally obsessed with this show.

Here are some favorite quotes from my favorite-est show in the whole wide world:

"La dee da dee dah." ~Sheriff of Nottingham

"Marion: He certainly has to have all the glory.
Much: No, I think he just needs to be loved."

"We are Robin Hood!" ~ the Merry Men

(The following are spoken at the same exact time)
"Will: I think I love Djack.
Allan: I like Djack."

"Djack: I love you all. Except one.
Much: It's me, isn't it? You don't love me.
Djack: No, I love one more than the others." LOL

"This, I do not like." ~Little John

"I think you'll find that's not properly cooked." ~Much (and just about everything Much says!)

And of course, I saved Allan's quotes for last :) <3


"I'm not being funny, but...."~ Allan a Dale

"I'll kill him--kill him. I'll kill him; bury him; dig him up and kill him again." ~ Allan a Dale

Okay, I gotta go. I can't just write and ignore this show!!!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I tried to respond to your latest post with all the pictures of the small things that are big, but it's not here. I wonder why. Anyway, what I was going to say is that I think you a great photographer - and an even more wonderful person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, I fixed it now. I'm not sure why that post didn't stay up!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts