I'm Such a Nerd...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


I'll admit it. I'm a nerd. I'm a geek. I love just about anything British (not tea, though).

I added some of the soundtrack of Robin Hood to my blog playlist. I'm totally obsessed with BBC Robin Hood.  I thought about doing a review of it... But that would be dangerous. I have to be carefull talking about it, too. I would just keep rambling on and on and on and on--and never stop. So I better stop now. As it is, I tire my brother with Robin Hood quotes: "La dee da dee da." "This, I do not like." "I'm not being funny..." <-- That is one of Allan a Dale's quotes <3 I love that guy....

Moving on.

I'm a nerd and lovin' it. So that's enough talking for now. How 'bout some pictures?

                    (Also, I got my braces :/ They're not fun. I am craving a piece of gum oh so badly)

Here are the pics from my last youth activity--flour basball :)

Team Flour-Power. They beat us in the chamionship :/

Diana's face is priceless :) haha this is team... I forget.... haha

Me

Another one of the team which name is slipping my mind...

Team: Titans. My team!!!! Yay!

Mark and Dylann afterwards

Why does it looking up like they're beating up on Rider and Kaitlyn?

Laura

I wish I could remember this team's name!! Wait!!! It's the Royals!! haha

Mark and Dylann before the activity

Laura getting ready to run.


And that's all. Have a very Happy Valentine's day, folks!!! <3
What's up with you?

11 comments:

  1. Emily, I really enjoyed your pics of the youth activity. I don't necessarily think you should be playing in all that flour with a respiratory mask but hey, it looks like you had a lot of fun. And some of the expressions on the faces of your friends are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That activity looks like a ton of fun! You got your braces?! I havent been around enough to see them! :-( And I cant believe you still have that little picture I gave to you about annoying the writer! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun! And yes, I got my braces. There a Great Annoyance :/ But I'm getting used to them. haha I do still have that picture. I love. Cuz it's so true...

      Delete
    2. But so far I haven't killed anyone I know in a book. I'm more of a "if you're nice to me, I'll put you in a book" type of person. haha. Just wanted to clarify that I'm not totally mean lol

      Delete
  3. haha oh emily... i hope I never end up like that in one of your books... I did give you the picture, that counts for something!!! ;-) And do I think I will ever be in a book of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope you won't ever be killed off. And actually... I did kinda base someone in one of my books on you. He's the older cousin of the main character. And very important in the book :)

      Delete
    2. Awesome! :-) Thanks Emily!

      Delete
    3. No prob! You're welcome!

      Delete
  4. Great pics, Em! I am so glad that I'm not the one who had to clean up that mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah, I'm sure it wasn't fun.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)