I'm Still Alive

9:06 PM

The thing is done. I got my braces on Wednesday. My mouth is sore... It hurts to chew... But I'm doing fine :)

As I told you before, I have fallen in love the Robin Hood TV series. The characters are so awesome. And while I could write a million posts about the whole series (and I kid you not, that is no exaggeration), I won't. I'm only going to say that I cried after watching the last episode of the series. I felt so sick... It was so sad... But enough of that.

This post was basically just to let you know that I'm still alive. I should have an actual post coming up here soon... Maybe even a review of Robin Hood, if I ever get over that last episode. It was so emotionally draining. Ah! Just go watch it, and tell me what you think!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts