Tag!

Friday, February 24, 2012


Here's a tag that I wanted to do!

The Rules:
1) Post these rules.
2) Post 11 random things about yourself
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
4) Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5) Go to their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged
6) No cop-outs in the tagging section like, “If you are reading this” or “if you follow me”. You have to legitimately tag people!

1. What famous movies have you not seen yet but would like too?
Pirates of the Carribean: At Worlds End
Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.
(It's a little sad that I've seen the first and last of the Pirates movies, but not the ones in between....)
And of course, I still haven't seen any of the new super hero movies.... :///


2. What is your opinion of Charlie Brown?
I feel bad for Charlie Brown because nobody treats him very well and he always seems to have a bad day. LOL, my family tells me that I'm a lot like Charlie Brown because bad (yet comical) things are always happening to him--just like me.


3. Which of your favorite books would you love to see made into a film and why?
Oh goodness, that's a hard one. I think I would really love to see The Man in the Brown Suit by Agatha Christie turned into a movie. Either that or Mara, Daughter of the Nile by... some lady who's name escapes me. haha.


4. What is one of your favorite pass-times?
Writing. Following shortly by anything involving music. And I also like to clean.


5. What type of vehicle would you love to own, from any film, book or even from reality?
Ford Mustang, all the way!!!


6. What movie poster would you LOVE to own if you could have your pick?
Well, it's not a movie... But if I had my way, I would plaster my room and the downstairs living room (band studio) with BBC Robin Hood posters. Definitely. No. Question. About. It. Especially a poster of two of Allan a Dale :)


7. What is a minor thing you’d like to see in your future spouse?
Minor? Well... I would like my future husband to have a good sense of humor.


8. What is your opinion of snakes?
My opinion of snakes: Snakes are cool, as long as they are a long ways away from me.


9. What is a pet peeve you’ve discovered from being on the blogosphere?
When people's posts are filled with grammatical errors. And when people write with lowercas "I"s. A few grammatical errors aren't too bad--I make mistaks all the time! But I really don't like it when it seems that a blogger didn't do any editing.


10. If you could dress up–without any difficulty or thought of cost–as any character, who would it be?
Any character at all? I don't know. Lady Marion from BBC Robin Hood had some pretty outfits (although none of them looked very middle ages!!! =D) This one is pretty, though.




\11. Where would you like to go on vacation this year?
I would love to go to England!!!! But--on a more realistic note--the beach :)

How's your week been?
Also... I've kind of revamped my design (using photoshop!!) But, the header is now blurry... And I can't undo it... So... Bear with my for a while :))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)