Why Hello, 2012

2:13 PM


Yesterday was a superb New Years Eve. I discovered that I love sparkling grapjuice. I was on a sugar high the rest of the day.


The whole neighboorhood got together for a party. With Ashlyn Sound as the entertainment.


We had quite a bit of fun.


We went back to the woods, and Rebecca started digging through a pile of leaves. She saw this staring up at here. Freaky, much? She took it home. I named it Chuckie ;) 


That night, we went to my aunt and uncle's house. Londan was excited for the New Year, I think. 


Some of us played Twister. Then Jacob decided he was too old and infirmed to play. Which isn't cool, considering I'm a year older than him. lol


Londan loved Twister.


Afterwards, we watched slides of when the older cousins were younger. That was fun lol ;)




I ate dinner with Londan.


My goals for this year. I'm still working on my resolutions.



Happy New Year, folks

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts