Playin' Around--And... Feedback!?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012


I have been writing, drowning myself in music, and photo editing. Life seems perfect right now.
















And just so you know... The second quote is from Winnie the Pooh, and the next ones are from Peter Pan. Yes, I know, I'm obsessed with that movie lately; I can't help it. And maybe you noticed that there are two pictures with the same quote on them--which one do you like better? One picture has better quality than the other, but as far as the whole feeling of the pictures go (like, with the quote), which one is better? Also, the one is missing the word "up" in the phrase "grown up". Sorry about that. I'll fix it once I get feedback.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)