Those Little Moments

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The little things in life are the most important. They seriously are. Something as little as a picture of a sneezing toddler can make my day.


To say that life flies by isn't enough. It's gone within the blink of an eye. Can it really be December already? And can it only be 18 days until Christmas?



Quiet nights, spent sitting in front of the TV, watching the cartoon, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas with my family... Well--it's amazing.

The little moments make up our life. We'll enjoy remembering the little moments much more than that time we went to Europe and saw the Eiffel Tower. And that's the way it should be.



4 comments:

  1. Londan is adorable in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I forgot you took that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep. I totally want to blow it up and hang it on my wall. hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)