Randomosity is Amazing

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

5. Old movies. Like, White Christmas. I absolutely love one of the songs at the beginning: The best things, happen while you're dancing. Yep, it never gets old.

6. Family. I had to say it. My family is awesome. Great aunts, great uncles, great grandparents, great parents, great siblings, and great cousins!!! And I can't wait till January so I can meet little Oliver!

It's seriously beginning to look a lot like Christmas. It's awesome. Christmas is tied with summer as my favorite time of year. The boots, coats and scarves--the steaming hot chocolate and coffee--the lights. And speaking of lights--I didn't break any this year. Aren't y'all proud of me? ;)

Moving on.

Now that I've finally finished Rebel Yell, I get to start the process of editing! Oh joy : / Seriously, though, I think that editing will be the easiest part of writing a book. Maybe it won't. But either way, I'm going to let myself believe that it's easy. Haha.

I guess that's about all for now. I have some pictures that I'll try to upload soon :) How's your week going?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)