Memories of 2011

11:38 AM

Remember my goals for 2011? I seriously can't believe that not only did I get halfway through a book--I finished it! Ha! That was totally cool!







Anyway, here are just a few of my memories of 2011. I've added some music that kind of goes with me this year. So press play and enjoy!







































































I feel like I was really able to find out who I am this year. A lot of people say that they had no idea who they were at fifteen--but I think I do. I feel like I grew so much closer to God this year, and I love my family and friends a little deeper. This year has probably been one of the best years, just because of those reasons. I'm starting to know who I am, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

 




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Em, where is the snow picture taken? I don't recognize the road. These pics are all so good! I love you so much! You are one of my 2011 blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's up on the mountain road that we used when we lived on our little island haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts