La Dee Da Dee Da (Or) I Couldn't Think of a Title

Thursday, December 29, 2011

I apologize for my lack of posting. But I'm too busy the week after Christmas. "Busy with what?" you ask. That's a foolish question--I'm busy being lazy, duh :p

I've been driving myself crazy listening to my new CDs over and over and over again; I've been playing with my be-yew-tiful new laptop (which still is nameless! :/ ); I've finally watched all my new movies, which consist of: Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, and two Alfred Hitchcock movies [ :) ], which are North By Northwest, and one of my personal favorites, Shadow of a Doubt. It's really good, and keeps you on the edge of your seat, but it's also very sad :( You only have to see it to understand why.

My new music editor is really coming in handy. I've already got five of my older songs down on paper now (yayyyy!) and I'm working on two new songs, one of which I wrote after some of my friends and I were talking about the U.K.M. Of course, what could it be called but Never Grow Up. It's a very reminiscent song, and I probably would have cried when I wrote it, except the music is a little too happy. I can't wait to finish it completely and show it to the people who will appreciate it most.

I'm working on editing Rebel Yell , but I also started to mess around with two other story ideas just for fun. One is the story based on the many adventures of the U.K.M. (my friends have really been pushing me to write that, haha) and Beginning of the End, which is the first book in my Rebels  saga. Ah, life is crazy. But I love it :)

I can't believe that there are only two days left in 2011.... That right there is crazy....

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)