It's a Wonderful Life

10:50 AM

It's a Wonderful Life is the best movie that was ever made. No doubt about it. I could watch it over and over again. I absolutely adore George Bailey and Mary together :) And of course, George Bailey isn't too bad by himself. As Violet said at the beginning of the movie, "I like him."






"That's a nice face; I like George Bailey."





George Bailey: What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary.
Mary: I'll take it. Then what?
George Bailey: Well, then you can swallow it, and it'll all dissolve, see... and the moonbeams would shoot out of your fingers and your toes and the ends of your hair... am I talking too much?



It's a Wonderful Life - It`s a Wonderful Life (1946)
"A toast to my big brother, George. The richest man in town."



"You were born older, George."



"Is this the ear you can't hear out of? I'll love you, George Bailey, till the day I die."


"Every time a bell rings, an angel gets it's wings."




"...You've really had a wonderful life. Don't you see what a mistake it would be to just throw it away?"


I love this movie. It's the greatest movie of all time. Maybe I'll watch it again today...

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts