Heroes Series

Saturday, December 10, 2011


7. Heroes. I love that I have people to look up to. I'm surrounded by people that I can admire. And by the way, this is leading up to my series, which I'll say more about later.
8. Christmas movies. It's a Wonderful Life= amazing.

9. Christmas music. Or any kind of music.

10. My nice warm bed. There's nothing like crawling into a cozy bed when the air is freezing :)


Today was my cousin Jackie's baby shower--it was fun :) I got to hang out with my family and watch Londan help her mommy open the presents. Man, I can't wait to meet little Oliver! It's only about a month! Maybe I can get some pictures soon :)

My sister is watching Star Wars Episode I. It's sad that poor Qui-Gon has to die. But at least there's still Obi-Wan ;) Anyway....

Christmas keeps inching closer and closer. I know what I'm getting my brother and sister--I kind of know what I'm getting my mom--and I have no idea what to get for my dad. haha. I also have to get a present for my cousin Jacob. I got him in the Christmas drawing with the cousin's this year. I'm going to have some fun getting something for him. Mwa-ha-ha-ha.

I apologize that this post is just thrown together in a hopeless tangle of words; but I had a cup of coffee this morning, and I haven't had one in days. So I'm very hyper. haha. Coffee is amazing.

Now about that series. For the next few weeks, I'm going to post about my favorite heroes (as in movie or book heroes. Maybe even real  life heroes). The first post will start today :)




Obi-Wan Kenobi. Obi-Wan is probably one of the best heroes out there. He always thinks of others first. He's kind. He's wise. He's a good warrior. In the one Star Wars movie, Anakin Skywalker says, "Obi-Wan is as wise and Master Yoda, and as powerful as Master Windu." Obi-Wan always did what was right :) He was loyal to his master; he was a father/brother figure to Anakin, and he mentored Luke. Obi-Wan is definitely one of my top heroes.






Captain Jack Sparrow. Hero? Yes, Jack Sparrow is awesome. He's funny. Anyone can see that. But--though some people might disagree with me--there's something of a gentleman in Jack. I love, at the end of On Stranger Tides, he saves Angelica's life (of course, most people would choose to save her over Blackbeard, I think). He's definitely smart--think of all the tight places he's got out of! He's the best pirate ever :)










Well, I hope you enjoyed that! Who are some of your heroes?

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree about Obi-wan. Oh, and he is not bad to look at either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he's nice to look at! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)