A Christmas With Yoda...

Saturday, December 24, 2011

I'm watching Star Wars Episode II with my little sister... Hence the name of my title. Heehee... Anakin just came on screen. He's got nice eyes :) Moving on...

I really can't believe it's Christmas Eve already. It seems like it was only yesterday that I got my wonderful keyboard--and yet it was a whole year ago. Wow. Time is flying by fast, and it's not cool. Right now (as in this minute) time is going a little slow. I want 3:00 to hurry up and come so I can head over to my Mee-Mee's house. We're going to have BBQ hot dogs, chicken corn soup, cookies, cake, punch, truffles (my favorite) and I'm sure much more. haha.

Tomorrow morning we have to wake up early, open presents, eat, head off to church, and then come back home for a Christmas brunch. After that we get to relax. At night, we'll head up to Grandma and Pappy Jack's for Christmas with the cousins. Monday will be spent recuperating. haha.

All there is to do now is wait. That's probably the hardest part of Christmas :) Really, though I'm so excited to spend time with my family--that's gift enough for me.

I suppose I better go back to watching Star Wars. My sister likes to talk while watching movies, and that requires my full attention :) May the force be with you. --jk jk.

Merry Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)