4:18 PM

"Is it really her? Emerging from the notebook pages of NaNoWriMo?" Yes, it's me. And I don't write for NaNo in a notebook--I write it on the computer. That way I don't have to count all my words by hand. Or, ur, eyes :)

(NaNoWriMo is a program where you have to write 50,000 words in one month. It's pure craziness!)

I've had a wonderful week (I don't know about you). On Friday night I had an activity with my youth group. One word: Amazing! It was Smuggler, probably my favorite activity. There's just somethin' about running through the woods while being chased by adults on four-wheelers (one of them happened to be my cousin). At the end of the game, I turned traitor and helped my cousin hunt people out. Hey, what can I say, I like to ride four-wheelers! ;)

As I sit and ponder my life (which I often do), I can't help but get over the fact of how extremely blessed I am. I have amazing friends, I live in THE most beautiful place on earth (in my humble opinion) and...well, the list goes on and on and on and on....


Anyway, I'll let you know what's been going on in my life. And would any of you care to see volume 2 of "Emily's Dictionary"? Because I'm going to post it either way, heehee ;)


  Snow
It snowed last week. Now, I'm the type of person who loves to have snow until January 2nd. Then I want it to all magically disappear. I'm a summer girl, you see. Warm weather is my favorite :) But when the mountain looked like a perfect winter wonderland painting--well, I just flipped out.



Coffee
Yes, I'm a coffee drinker. "But it will stunt your growth!" Yeah, well the way I see it, it already has. So why stop now? It's not like I'm going to shrink. Right?



Music
Oh my, what would life be without music?  Everyday I wake up, eat, and play the piano. As soon as school is over, I run to my room and listen to music (Josh Groban is amazing, by the way). I sing to myself, I write music...ah it's so refreshing.


Hmmm... I'm thinking over this post--and has anyone besides me noticed that I tend to be a little dramatic? Oh dear...




Star Wars
Am I becoming one of those weird Star Wars fans that are showed as geeks in movies? Maybe...







Christmas                                                                                    
Christmas is coming! Do you know what that means?! I get to see my awesome friend, Cassandra, who is away at college! I also get to make a ton of cookies, I get to buy presents for people (getting presents is nice, too), and I get to overall enjoy myself. Haha. I also get to decorate (that's my department, because I like to decorate, and my mom doesn't). I put up the Christmas tree, and the outside lights. I usually end up breaking about...hm....five bulbs each year. :) I need a tall person to help me (or a ladder, so I can be tall).



That's all for now. I've got tons more to say (I always do) but I'll save that for another post :) Thanks for reading. Right now, I've got to go figure out other words for my dictionary :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts