My New Love

6:58 PM



My new favorite TV show is Baa Baa Black Sheep. It was inspired by the book of the same title, written by Greg "Pappy" Boyington. I just love this show ^-^



Starring Robert Conrad as "Pappy"
Don't even get me started with him ;)


There's also Lt. T.J. Wylie, another of my favorites....
He's the only Japanese ace in the American air-force :)))


left to right: Don French, Bob Anderson, Robert Boyle, "Pappy", T.J. Wylie, Jerry Bragg, Larry Casey, Jim Gutterman
Seriously, it's a great tv show. Everyone in our family loves it. I can't wait until night time so we can watch re-runs---sadly, the 3rd volume isn't out in the U.S. yet :( just France. So have to wait to see the other episodes. But until then, I'm gonna have to keep memorizing the episodes we already have :)))





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts