Life as of Late

3:18 PM

While I am terribly missing summer, I am enjoying autumn. A lot. It's been beautiful this week. The temperature is in the 60's, we have a perfect blue sky--with no clouds!--and the sun has been shining. This is probably the most beautiful week of the whole year.





My maple tree turned a stunning red last week. Now, there are hardly any leaves left.


 Ashlyn Sound had a photo-shoot recently--it was fun, to say the least. Didn't my brother do a good job as photographer?


There is no doubt it--this is my favorite picture of them all (there's like... 100...).


 I had to edit this one--we were being our goofy selves without even meaning to. I must say, though: you have ten times more fun when you're goofing off :))))


 Living where I do is a big blessing. I personally think that it's the most beautiful place on earth. Right now, I'm looking out my window and sitting in awe of the pure-blue sky. It couldn't get any more perfect.



 Really, I feel like I'm living in a dream world. It's easy to imagine that I am, what with all this beauty.



Plaid + blue jeans= awesomeness.


My days have been filled with sunlight and laughter. The grass is green, the air is fresh, and everything is literally perfect. I feel like I'm wearing out the words "awesome" and "beautiful"; but there is no other way to describe this week. There are no words whatsoever to describe it. So I'm stuck with saying that,
This week has been awesomely beautiful.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love the pictures of Ashlyn Sound! :) Especially the B&W one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment--I read each one :)

Popular Posts